Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
St0rm
Admin
Admin
St0rm

Male
Number of posts : 314
Ort/Town : Utopia
Laune/Feel : Enchanted
Artistname : St0rm
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007   Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:37 pm

My brothers...

Komm...setzt euch. You know what that means?

That means come here guys....take a seat. Lets do some heart to heart.

I sent out a email yesterday trying to clear some stuffy air around here. I got some things to say.

When I think about what this thing we call Sonic Architects will look like...or how it will "feel...." I get all excited. Let me make one thing perfectly clear; Some of the subs for Stealth are off the chain. Sum-1 and Sly puppy have my mind B.L.O.W.N. with their work. Future Vibes is not to be overlooked either because Mike has some really really Killer subs as well.

Ours is coming, you're gonna like em. I promise. But we are still a small core unit in which 4-5 of us are active, and we need some more input. I can't say it any other way. We have all clearly set forth and demonstrated our capability.

Now, our new objective is to go find 1 other Architect who will turn around later to go find one Architect...then the Watchtowers are manned from the North to the South. East and West are covered, our materiel is tripled, fresh input and new posts, it is all nothing but positive momentum.

I front load this at this point to do 2 things simultaneously:

1. Stretch this canvas to allow an even bigger painting to be done (artistic input)

2. To round out the core unit before we go with open recruitment. (Strengthen our Tribe Elders)

Now; to understand the need for something to be shown to these people as an example of what we do, we must come to each other and say:

Hey... Mike, you go and make a post on forum XXX

Nick, you start on some visual recruitment. We need Alex from Warlord Designs already sent him a prep "letter." So maybe we can get some "Web assistance" from him and what you can contribute to the flash/splash concept meets web design.

Sly, we can draw up a Preview mix as is with the best pack submissions worked over one another in an easy WaveLAB recording. With this preview reel you go to Nexus with a press release style info letter that we can draft up here as a crew about what we do and who we are.

Daft, Mate we need another telly chat. that was awesome. I would like to maybe get your number to ring you over the tail end of this week. You have tons of resources that would really go quite easier over the phone then listing and going thru them here. BUT.... When you say Net Label, and you have a rough idea as to an example of your idea....go check it out. If you need help with some formulation... Like I said, PM me yer number there, spunky.

We are not gonna let this idea of the Architects fall apart.

I dreamed of a release from us that had a treasure map as the presentation form. Like an old pirate map with art as pop ups, it was cool man. Stuff like that makes me know that we are on to something here.

We as individual musicians... come together to work on a common idea, thats so cool. Especially once you start to see the diversity in our releases.

But we have to all know it is always harder to get the ball rolling. but then it is even harder to stop it.

Come with me Jedi's. Go forth and find an Architect. Know that this will catalyze itself and go deep into the publics hearts if we believe, remain vigilant and dedicated.

Much love Amigo's.

Back to top Go down
http://st0rm.brainst0rm.com
retrotech
Architects
Architects
retrotech

Male
Number of posts : 68
Ort/Town : Gotham
Artistname : retrotech
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007   Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:16 pm

hey !? where's my instructions ? I'm kinda in as well scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnips.com/user/retrotech
St0rm
Admin
Admin
St0rm

Male
Number of posts : 314
Ort/Town : Utopia
Laune/Feel : Enchanted
Artistname : St0rm
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007   Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:08 pm

You certainly are. My apologies, brother. Lets have you start to gather intelligence on different communities, places you would reccomend to build a profile. You go out and tell us what places are going to get us the most exposure...and don't forget to recruit, either.
Back to top Go down
http://st0rm.brainst0rm.com
retrotech
Architects
Architects
retrotech

Male
Number of posts : 68
Ort/Town : Gotham
Artistname : retrotech
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007   Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:50 pm

OK I'm on a research then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnips.com/user/retrotech
sly puppy
Architects
Architects
sly puppy

Male
Number of posts : 222
Ort/Town : Plymouth Devon England
Artistname : emocion
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007   Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:51 pm

Retro is an agent ........

How outrageously cool is that !

Go froth and seek those places that would be best for exposure but be careful........the police do not like exposure .

Sly (hand in hand with humour)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emociondaytona
VolkArmiya
Architects
Architects
VolkArmiya

Male
Number of posts : 366
Ort/Town : Victoria
Laune/Feel : Glitchbreak
Artistname : Demotion
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007   Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:42 am

Whewt! Lets get the recruit!@
Back to top Go down
http://virb.com/demotion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007   Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Architect News: 6 Nov. 2007
Page 1 of 1