Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Things That You Need To Keep In Mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
St0rm
Admin
Admin
St0rm

Male
Number of posts : 314
Ort/Town : Utopia
Laune/Feel : Enchanted
Artistname : St0rm
Registration date : 2007-08-15

The  Things That You Need To Keep In Mind Empty
PostSubject: The Things That You Need To Keep In Mind   The  Things That You Need To Keep In Mind Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:26 pm

Well .... It's alive! IT's... AL...LIiiiiiiiiiiIVVVVVE! !

About "SONIC ARCHITECTS"

This is our concept and our idea. To share it with you is of course a pleasure, but we want to outline the basics of concept, behavior, submissions, releases and recruitment.

As you know: We are attempting a concept, that I have "YET" to see on the net.. A group of international musicians from ranging styles to put together ideas based upon a "THEME." this Theme will be the source of inspiration that sends our artists on their way to create a song, sound, art or motion.

Our target is theme based, mastered, complete, complatition CDs with cover art, booklet and case for the end product. These releases will be available for purchase/download on showcase websites for the relases of the Architects.

I expect all of you to be mature, open, honest and intelligent. Ask questions, Never agress the question asker, help, develop and learn.

YOUR Applications:

www.back-office.brainst0rm.com

Here you can send us your song as an .mp3

You have to recieve "3" invites to start. This is the first step into the SA-Team! The SA-Team will listen to your work as soon as possible.

The Vote: go or no-go will determine the status of membership, accepted or declined.

BE SURE - THAT YOUR SONG IS PRODUCED BY YOURSELF

AND INCLUDE NO ©️ PROTECTED MATERIAL, SAMPLES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT !!!

SO... I hope that helps answer some questions guys.

More coming s00n....king

Keith
Back to top Go down
http://st0rm.brainst0rm.com
VolkArmiya
Architects
Architects
VolkArmiya

Male
Number of posts : 366
Ort/Town : Victoria
Laune/Feel : Glitchbreak
Artistname : Demotion
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Things That You Need To Keep In Mind   The  Things That You Need To Keep In Mind Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:46 am

So hows the podcast work in the back room?
Back to top Go down
http://virb.com/demotion
azido

azido

Male
Number of posts : 2
Ort/Town : stuttgart/germany
Laune/Feel : chilled
Artistname : azido
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The Things That You Need To Keep In Mind   The  Things That You Need To Keep In Mind Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:50 pm

yo.. brainstorm invited me to come here ages ago, now i'm here.. what can i do? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.azido.de
VolkArmiya
Architects
Architects
VolkArmiya

Male
Number of posts : 366
Ort/Town : Victoria
Laune/Feel : Glitchbreak
Artistname : Demotion
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Things That You Need To Keep In Mind   The  Things That You Need To Keep In Mind Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:42 am

Heya Azido! Welcome to Brainst0rm's personal chill underground. Take a look around! Very Happy

Also! Don't forget to put in an Application with Brainst0rms Sonic Architects. We are screaming for more people for this project!

Listen
Back to top Go down
http://virb.com/demotion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Things That You Need To Keep In Mind   The  Things That You Need To Keep In Mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Things That You Need To Keep In Mind
Page 1 of 1